TL;DR: In contemporary arts since 2004, worked in half of the world’s countries, curated projects with some of the leading contemporary artists, built one of the world’s largest independent contemporary art magazines.
- Governments: United States Department of Labor; The Australian Government
- Intergovernmental: United Nations; International Labor Organization; United Nations ESCAP; International Organization for Migration
- Nongovernmental: World Vision
- Other: Art museum in the vicinity of Tokyo (being built in 2025); Sage Organic Vegan Bistro (world’s largest vegan restaurant)
Director of Philanthropy of a free school for migrants (est. 2002)
- DEAR Burma provides free education and legal aid to thousands of migrant students in Bangkok each year.
- Largest school of its kind in Asia.
- Joined in 2013
Founder of non-profit art organization (est. 2011)
- Art projects in 105 countries.
- Collaborations with some of the leading contemporary artists.
- Top three largest independent art magazine with millions of readers each year.
Studies Mass Media Research & Journalism and Psychology
- Université de Fribourg (CH)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CN)
- Sprüth Magers, Cologne
- Pergamon Museum & Neues Museum, Berlin
- CBDC expert & investor
- Certified tea master