I’m the founder & director of the art non-profit Public Delivery. Through my work, I try to create a more horizontal structure within the arts and provide free education to those who need it the most.
Since almost two decades, I’ve worked in half of the world’s countries, collaborated with some of the leading contemporary artists, built the arts-non profit with the most online visits and one of the world’s largest independent contemporary art blogs.
Previously, I ran a non-profit art space and a commercial art gallery in Germany, each for three years, putting on projects such as exhibitions, performances, concerts, lectures, and screenings. I’ve organized the world’s largest tape art piece, various murals, and more. I also shared some of my experiences as a speaker at conferences like TEDx and Horasis and worked at Sprüth Magers, Pergamon Museum and Neues Museum.
Mass Media Research & Journalism and Psychology at Université de Fribourg and The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Founder & director of non-profit art organization
- Public Delivery is based out of Seoul, South Korea.
- Since 2011, projects in 100+ different countries.
- Magazine with millions of readers each year. Articles are widely referenced throughout leading newspapers and magazines as well as university and high school sites.
- Competing with established art world giants as well as legacy media, trying to provide independent insights and fresh perspectives on old and new stories.
Advisor to free school for migrants
- Since 2002, DEAR Burma provides free education and legal aid to thousands of migrant students in Bangkok each year. To most of them, the school is the only chance to escape a generational cycle of extreme poverty.
- The school became a role model for other institutions and policymakers in South East Asia and beyond.
- Curriculum includes language classes, accounting, photography and more.
United Nations – International Labor Organization – World Vision – United States Department of Labor – United Nations ESCAP – International Organization for Migration – The Australian Government – Sage Organic Vegan Bistro (world’s largest vegan restaurant)