I’m the founder & director of the art non-profit Public Delivery and a philanthropist. Through my work, I try to create a more horizontal structure within the arts and provide free education to those who need it the most.
Since 2004, I’ve worked in half of the world’s countries, collaborated with some of the leading contemporary artists, built the arts-non profit with the most online visits and one of the world’s largest independent contemporary art blogs.
After running both a non-profit art space and a commercial art gallery in Germany, each for three years and putting on numerous projects such as exhibitions, performances, concerts, lectures, screenings, I’ve organized the world’s largest tape art piece, various murals and more, and shared some of my experiences as a speaker at conferences like TedX.
Sprüth Magers – Pergamon Museum – Neues Museum
Université de Fribourg – The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Founder & director of non-profit art organization
- Public Delivery is based out of Seoul, South Korea.
- Since 2011, projects in 100+ different countries.
- Magazine with millions of readers each year. Articles are widely referenced throughout Wikipedia, leading newspapers and magazines as well as university and high school sites.
Advisor to free school for migrants
- Since 2002, DEAR Burma provides free education and legal aid to thousands of migrant students in Bangkok each year. To most of them, the school is the only chance to escape a generational cycle of extreme poverty.
- The school became a role model for other institutions and policymakers in South East Asia and beyond.
- Curriculum includes language classes, accounting, photography and more.
United Nations – International Labor Organization – World Vision – United States Department of Labor – United Nations ESCAP – International Organization for Migration – The Australian Government – Sage Organic Vegan Bistro (world’s largest vegan restaurant)