I’m the founder & director of an art non-profit and a philanthropist. Through my work, I try to create a more horizontal structure within the arts and provide free education to those who need it the most.
Since 2004, I’ve worked in half of the world’s countries and collaborated with some of the leading contemporary artists.
- Université de Fribourg, Switzerland: Mass Media Research and Journalism & Psychology
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Founder & director of non-profit art organization
- Public Delivery is based out of Seoul, South Korea.
- Since 2011, projects in 94 different countries.
- Blog with hundreds of published articles and hundreds of thousands of readers yearly.
Advisor to free school for migrants
- Since 2002, DEAR Burma provides free education and legal aid to thousands of migrant students in Bangkok, Thailand each year. It became a role model for other institutions and policymakers in South East Asia and beyond.
- To most students, the school is the only chance to escape a generational cycle of extreme poverty.
- School curriculum includes language classes, accounting, photography and more.